- Create a study group!
- Study a little each day
- Most importantly, TAKE PRACTICE EXAMS! This is what will make you feel most prepared for the exam
- Study the practice exams you took and look up any additional material that you have questions on
- Answer the question based on which model they are asking about, not how you would respond
Here is what I used to prepare for the exam:
- Notes from TR, psychology, and anatomy/physiology classes
- These are Google Docs covering the four areas of the test:
- Online Flashcards:
- Practice Test Questions
- Study Guide: this was created by a few professors and is a word document that will automatically open a download box
- Norma Stumbo's book - make sure the book is after 2007 because they made some changes to the test around this time.
- NCTRC Official Website - this is where they have information about the exam
If you are confused about the application process, click here for some tips. Good luck!